COA Consent Agenda for:
- 2904 22nd Street North to replace three (3) windows and to convert a wall penetration with A/C unit back into a window in the basement of a contributing dwelling in the Maywood Historic District.
- 3610 22nd Street North to replace three (3) windows in the non-historic kitchen addition of a contributing dwelling in the Maywood Historic District.
- 2900 Columbia Pike to replace the plexiglass insert in the sign box facing Walter Reed Drive with the current business’s logo as required by the Columbia Pike Initiative 2005.
Discussion Agenda for:
- 3610 22nd Street North to change the position of two windows on a previously approved garage in the Maywood Historic District.
- 2207 North Kenmore Street to remove one (1) silver maple with significant wounds on the base and trunk in the Maywood Historic District.
- 3322 23rd Road North to remove one (1) red maple with trunk rot at the base of the tree in the Maywood Historic District.
- 1859 Wilson Boulevard to install nine (9) new replacement windows in accordance with the Guidelines for Replacement Windows in the Colonial Village Historic District
Plus additional items.
The Historical Affairs and Landmark Review Board (HALRB) advises the County Board on historic preservation matters. The HALRB nominates properties for local and national designation and also reviews plans for exterior alterations, demolition and new construction in locally designated Arlington historic districts through a Certificate of Appropriate (CoA) process.
Citizens and others interested in these topics are encouraged to attend and speak during the public hearing process for each item.
The HALRB meeting will be held:
2100 Clarendon Boulevard
Cherry and Dogwood Rooms, First Floor